Monday, May 18, 2009

Sick

I have been so nervous about her getting sick but we both survived! We had our first real sickness last week. 7 months was not a bad run! I have been blessed with a healthy little girl and a wonderful husband who allows me to stay home with her. On Mother's Day Lyla started to run a fever. She had no other symptoms so I thought maybe it was teething related. But when her temp got up to 103 I called the doctor. There was a fever virus going around and we caught it. She ran fever for three days and then got a terrible rash once the fever broke. Poor thing! She was a trooper though. We were too busy snuggling to get a picture. Lyla can get clingy when she doesn't feel her best. I try to enjoy those times because I know there will come a day when that is no longer the case.

No comments:

Post a Comment