Friday, May 1, 2009

Just a swingin'


I took Lyla to Jambalaya Park for her first attempt at swinging. She loved it! She would laugh every time I gave her a little push! She would use her doorway jumper as a swing so I figured she would enjoy the bigger ones at the park. Jambalaya park is so pretty, with lots of flowers, a great fountain and lily pad pond and even a sprayground. There are big jambalaya pots everywhere since we are living in the Jambalaya capital of the world. I love how each little town here is "famous" for something, usually a food.
Lyla had to wear a necklace since Mommy had one on. It keeps her from strangling me and she loves all her pretty Mardi Gras beads. We also went to look at the fountains. Lyla loves water! She squeals whenever we get near it. I hope she is a waterbug like my sister and me so I will have someone to swim with! We are waiting on her daddy to make our first trip to the pool. That should be very exciting!





No comments:

Post a Comment