Thursday, May 21, 2009

Finger Foods

Lyla started feeding herself on Tuesday! She picked it up in one afternoon. I tried to show her at lunch how to pick up the cereal and bring it to her mouth but she'd rather play with it. But by dinner time she was scooping them off her tray and heading straight for her mouth! She likes to pick each one off the tray until they are all gone, hold them all in her hands and then start eating. Her favorite food has been the mum mums. For those not into the infant culinary arts, these are rice crackers. I would break them in half and she would hold one in each hand and alternate bites. She has not figured out how to move the cracker up to get the last bite and when TJ tried to help her she yelled at him and hid the cracker behind her back. My girl loves her food! We tried bananas today and it was messy! I am really working on letting my aversion to mess go, since I know it will only get worse!




Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment