Saturday, May 23, 2009

Shot by Tate!

Photo by Tate Tullier
Now that Lyla can sit-up, I wanted to get some professional photos taken of her. While Portrait Innovation does a fine job, I wanted something original and captivating that would really "get" Lyla being Lyla. We were recommend Tate Tullier and he was AMAZING! He was so great with Lyla and very patient. He and his wife have a beautiful home, full of a great mix of antiques, art and modern elements. I loved it!
She was completely intrigued with his camera. Even though I take her picture ALL of the time, my old camera was pretty quiet. Every time he clicked she got her serious, studious face on and wanted to check out what he was doing. But by the end, she was her normal smiley self. We had so much fun and he got some great shots! I can't wait to see his finished edits. I would totally use him every time and if you live in the area or are just looking for an original photographer, get on the Tate train! He is so gifted and has an incredible eye for capturing "the" shot. Please visit his site or his blog to see what I mean!

No comments:

Post a Comment