Sunday, May 10, 2009

Lyla's Week in Review

Here are a few random pictures from the first week in May.My little Lyla loves to shop! This was her first time to sit in the buggy and she loved it. She was never a big fan of sitting in her infant seat and I could never see over the monster. I was constantly running into things/people. So this was a big day for both of us!
Lyla can now stand up on her own with a little help from a chair. She has been standing up in our laps for a while now so we tried this pose for her cute big girl outfit. I like photographing her this way, rather than having her lie down. Especially since she tends to roll or army crawl away!
We had to pack away all of our 6 month clothes this week. I cry every time we do this! She is just getting so big. In fact, our 9 months clothes are getting pretty close. Nino sent this cute outfit to Lyla for Easter, but because she had so many it kind of got hidden in the closet. I wanted to snap a few pics in it before it got boxed up. She loved the dangling chicken feet. It was hard to get her to stop looking in the mirror while I was taking these. She LOVES to look at herself. Wonder where she gets that?!?!!?


No comments:

Post a Comment