Sunday, April 4, 2010

18 Months & Easter Egg Hunt

April 4 was also Lyla's 18 month birthday. I can not believe she is half way to two years old. She is growing and changing so fast. We all went a little overboard with the Easter gifts, but since it was a joint celebration I guess it can't hurt. She caught on to the egg hunting pretty fast. She liked picking them up and putting them in her little pink basket. I had jelly beans in the eggs from the Easter bunny but took them out before the hunt since I didn't want a swarm of ants in our yard. Lyla did not appreciate my forethought. She kept opening the eggs and putting them back down in disappointment. Finally I got a few jelly beans and put them in the eggs. Much more productive egg hunting by Miss L.




Enjoying the Jelly Beans
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment