Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Six Months Already!

I can not believe our baby is six months old already. It has really flown by! Some of the nights still seem a little long (ha!) but I just can't get over how fast the past half year has gone. Lyla is rolling over like a log and has started attempting to sit up on her own. She is rocking on her hands and knees and trying to get her bottom two teeth. We have started solids and I am attempting to make her baby food from scratch. It's pretty easy so far, although we are not to meats yet! She laughs, babbles like crazy, and likes to jump. She is a pretty good natured baby unless it comes to nap time. That is still a bit of a struggle, mostly for me!
The cute woman holding Lyla is her Pediatrician, Dr. Ashli West. We LOVE her! I wish we could take her with us when we move. She is wonderful and if you live in the Baton Rouge area she is worth the trip to Prairieville.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment