Monday, April 13, 2009

Lyla's First Easter

Lyla had a great first Easter. Here are some of the pictures.
These are her Easter pajamas. They looked so cute on her, especially the pants! I loved the little bunny on her bottom.


This was her pretty Easter dress that Nino and Poppy got her. It had beautiful roses embroidered on the smocking and the collar. I love her in Raspberry and White.
Lyla and Lula celebrate Easter together.
The required "Baby's First" bib. TJ makes so much fun of me for buying these but I love them!
Lyla with her Easter bucket from her Nana and Grandpa. A woman my mom teaches with makes these and they are so cute. I know Lyla will love it for years to come!
Lyla loved her mini eggs. Her favorite activity was shaking them out of their bag. She wouldn't stop until the last egg was out. We admired her determination. She also got pretty good at dropping them in her bucket! We had a great Easter, even though TJ had to work. We celebrated with a good meal when he got home and just enjoyed the evening together.

No comments:

Post a Comment