Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Spring!

I love spring! After being inside all winter it is so nice to get outside and get your feet in the grass. Spring time in South Carolina is amazing. The flowers are beautiful and the weather is perfect. I am not too into lawn maintainence so we have a lot of dandelions. Lucky for me, Lyla loves to pick the flowers and "wishes". She gets so excited when she sees a "wish" flower. I have stopped many a run/walk (mostly walk-ha!) to pick them for her. We have also been enjoying a lot of al fresco dining. L loves having picnics outside and eats so well when we do that we have lunch in the back yard several times a week. Our new beach cabana is the perfect picnic spot. We have even started taking our books out to read. I think our Lyla-bug is going to love spring as much as her mommy.









Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment