Saturday, July 25, 2009

Fourth of July

We had a fun Fourth! My whole family went to my Aunt Sherry's house for a cookout. We had had lots of great snacks and "what-not" (my 17 year old cousin's favorite term), hamburgers and homemade ice cream! My cousin Tyler and his girlfriend Marci came home from A&M and took Lyla swimming. She had so much fun swimming with the "big kids" and not just mom. We met my friends, Kimberly and Laura (used to be Black), to watch fireworks. It was raining almost the entire time but that didn't stop the firework stands from holding their annual "war". It almost never rains in the panhandle but of course it would on the Fourth, but since we needed the rain, you can't complain too much!

Lyla in her mandatory holiday bib. I love them and TJ thinks they are dorky, but who dresses her?!?!?

Terminator Baby

Lyla loves walking
Swimming with Marci and Tyler
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment