Saturday, October 4, 2008

The Beginning

My Family


I have started this blog at least 3 times since Lyla's birth but after 4 months I think I can finally keep up with it. No promises though! She is growing so fast and I do a pretty good job of monthly email updates but I thought this might be a better venue to show off my precious little girl. And since we are living in Louisiana alone, I thought this might help family and friends watch Lyla change.

I'm going to catch everyone up on what has been going on with our family over the last several months. They have certainly been exciting! TJ and I moved to Louisiana in June of 2008 for his job. We both really like it here. Lots to do and being a history lover, lots to see. Being pregnant during a South Louisiana summer was interesting! I have never been so hot in my entire life. Here is a picture of my prego self exactly one week before Lyla was born.Lyla made her debut on October 4, 2008 in Baton Rouge. She was exactly 3 weeks early and at 7 pounds 5 ounces mommy was very glad. We had a few extra days in the hospital with jaundice so she started life in a tanning bed. I hope that is the last time she is in one of those but it did make for some cute photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment